Risk to public, pets ‘low’ but virus can infect domestic poultry, pet birds or wild birds.
- Next Berlin’s shiny new airport is ‘flight hazard for birds‘ | World | The Times
- Previous Revealed: the most pet-friendly airlines – Time Out
- Bird flu detected in mammals but risk to humans low: experts – Phys.org February 4, 2023
- An Owl Named Flaco Is Loose in Central Park, With Vandals to Blame – The New York Times February 4, 2023
- Avian Flu hits Lancaster County, poultry farmers should take steps to protect flocks – WTAJ February 4, 2023
- 53 turkey vultures rescued from drowning after falling from sky above Florida Keys – WFLA February 4, 2023
- Here’s why egg prices are on the rise – Forsyth County News February 4, 2023