Injured wild animals in Michigan: What to do when you find a hurt deer, bird, rabbit

In Michigan, only licensed wildlife rehabilitators are allowed to take in wild animals. Here’s why and what to do when you find an injured animal.

Read More at Source.

Author: Pumilo

%d bloggers like this: